Senior ASIC Verification Engineer - North West
This job has now expired
An excellent opportunity has just arisen within a world-leading fortune500 fabless communications semiconductor company with one of the broadest IP portfolios addressing both wired and wireless transmission of voice, video and data.
They are looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior ASIC Verification Engineer to join their advanced design group, which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in many aspects of networking chip design (infrastructure for 4G mobile networks) from specification through design and verification, using state-of-the-art design tools to implement market leading designs.
The ideal candidate possesses a 2:1 or above in a relevant degree, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team, as well as a good analytical approach to problem solving and a strong understanding of VLSI digital design.
You should also have a strong understanding of:
- digital communications.
- hardware description languages (such as Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL).
- software programming/scripting languages (such as C/C++, Perl and TCL).
And be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- own a significant block or sub-block (in design or verification).
- identify complex problems which exist at different levels of abstraction and hierarchy.
- demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
A competitive salary (based upon experience) is on offer, along with benefits including Pension and Healthcare, as well as extensive holiday allowance.
If this sounds like you then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA jobs globally. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com