C/C++ Debugger tool development Engineer
This job has now expired
C/C++ Software Engineering vacancy within my client, a groundbreaking and leading semiconductor company working at the forefront of the latest consumer led device development. This position, for a compiler engineer, is on their team tasked with developing debuggers for current and next generation processor technology.
We are seeking experienced compiler engineers with a relevant degree plus skills in the following areas:
- Excellent C programming skills.
- Familiarity with compiler architecture and algorithms - ideally including front-end\parsing, optimisation and back-end/instruction selection.
- An appreciation of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and associated difficulties.
Skills of additionally of interest include:
- Knowledge of the OpenCL or GLSL languages.
- Understanding of embedded real-time operating systems and ideally experience in Windows, Linux or Android.
- Assembly language programming.
To apply please contact IC Software's Tools recruitment consultant Alex Fothergill.
Debugger development engineer, skills sought : C programming ability and skills in front-end, parsing, back-end optimisation and back-end instruction selection, development, etc. Location ( UK, England, Home Counties, Hertfordshire, London)