Software Applic. Engineer-Modelling&Simulations
This job has now expired
My client, a leader in advanced semiconductor processors, has a vacancy for a Software Applications Engineer within their Systems Design business unit which is focussing on fast processor simulations and models.
Candidates will be technically trained and experienced engineers with the following skills:
- C++, SystemC
- System Modelling design flow, including: OSCI SystemC and TLM modelling, embedded software development tools (preferably with ARM processors) and OS porting process
- experience in technical engagement with customers and partners
- experience in technical presentations and hands-on training.
Desirable skills and experience:
- software debugging techniques and interfaces
- standard embedded operating systems (e.g. Symbian, Linux, Windows CE)
- design standards: OSCI SystemC and TLM, AMBA protocols
- publication of technical papers and seminars.
Please contact Alex at IC Software with your CV to apply and for further information.
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-software.com