Digital IC Layout Engineer
This job has now expired
An experienced Digital IC Layout Engineer is sought by our leading Semiconductor client developing a state-of-the-art architecture product range.
Based out of our client's R&D centre in Ireland, the successful candidate will work as part of a talented SoC design team covering the floorplanning phase of complex SoCs. Working in close conjuction with the RTL designers, you will influence the micro-architectural approach to optimise final die, and ensure smooth transition of the design to manufacture.
* a university honours degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or related field
* a number of years experience working in Digital IC Layout, with thorough knowledge of the complete layout lifecycle
* experience with Cadence/Synopsys and/or Mentor Graphics tools
* strong programming skills in C-Shell/Perl/tcl/Tk
* clock tree synthesis experience in 90 and/or 65nm would be a bonus.
An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits package and relocation assistance is on offer for the successful candidate.
For more details, email Caroline@ic-resources.co.uk or call +44 (0)118 988 1152
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com