C / C++ Developer - Python/Perl - Cambridge leader
This job has now expired
If you are an enthusiastic C/ C++ engineer with interest and experience with Perl & Python seeking a new opportunity in an exciting Semiconductor company, look no further.
A C / C++ developer is required within this dynamic and fast-moving market leader to be involved in the build, integration and test of software tools for some of the most cutting-edge architecture out.
The tools developed provides incredibly fast simulation of processor cores and peripherals enabling the development of applications and operating systems for CPU software platforms that will then run without modification on hardware. Therefore, an opportunity has arisen within this global leader for a technically experienced Software Build, Integration & Test Engineer with impressive C / C++ development experience as well as proven performance with scripting languages Perl & Python to support the development team to ensure that the software tools are successfully built, resolve any test regressions and perform customer focused integration testing - a hugely important role!
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++.
- Demonstrable skills in high level scripting languages, such as Python or Perl.
- Experience working with different OSs, including Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of Software Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and configuration control
- Experience in one or more of: Microsoft Visual Studio (VC++), STL, GCC, SVN, git
- Knowledge of CPU modelling & simulation architecture
For more information or to apply please contact Stephanie Newman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: C, C++, Python, Perl, build, integration, test, Windows, Linux, architecture, Cambridge