Senior Applications Engineer - SMPS / Power Management
This job has now expired
The Senior Power Applications Engineer will work in a dynamic team developing knowledge in Power Management architectures for portable devices, consumer / industrial applications and computers. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying market trends and translating them into detailed technical product specifications
- Creating new product ideas
- Design in support at key customers and establish a strong interactive partnership
- Simulate electrical performance
- Acting as the technical interface between FAEs and Product Application Engineers
- Product training of FAE and Sales Engineers and;
- World-wide travel of up to 20%
The successful candidate will be educated to a Masters Degree in an Engineering discipline and have more than 5 years industry / demonstrable experience, preferably as a Design / Application Engineer in support. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge in DC-DC Linear / Switching / Voltage Regulators and possess a solid background in Power Management Architectures for various applications, including Consumer / Industrial markets, Portable Devices and Computers. Experience in Electrical Simulation (Spice, IBIS) and customer relationship on an international level would be highly beneficial.
If you are keen on joining a world-class Semiconductor company who are truly global, have the passion and commitment to drive technologies forward and simultaneously be part of a multi-cultural and dynamic team, then please get in touch with your Power & Electronics consultant, Sam Sandhu.
Key Words: Application Engineer, Power, DC-DC, Power Management, Linear, Switching, Voltage, Regulators, Power Devices, Portable Devices, Industrial / Consumer Applications, Product Application Engineer, Circuit Simulation, Germany, Central Europe.
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.