This job is no longer available
Embedded Software Engineer, Low Level RTOS and Linux, Cambridge
We are searching for a talented and creative Embedded Software Engineer, to work as part of an extremely strong technical team on the low level embedded development of software for our client’s devices.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
· A strong electronics background
· Excellent academic background
· Expertise with Hardware Interfaces
· Experience of Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) and Linux operating systems, particularly at a low level.
· Excellent C programming
· Knowledge of make systems and scripting languages such as perl or python.