This job is no longer available
Senior PDK Engineer, Sophia Antipolis, France
We are searching for a senior engineer to contribute to the strategic definition, and function as technical leader, driving and monitoring the execution of PDK development and alignment of foundry technology to our client’s R&D requirements.
- Degree, Masters, PhD or equivalent in one of the following fields: Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Physics, Device Physics, or Computer Science.
- Solid industry experience working with leading edge technologies
- Proven track record of delivering state-of-the-art PDK components (SPICE, verification decks, p-cell library, etc.) for analogue/RF product design
- Excellent leadership skills
- Knowledge of advanced CMOS technology, 90nm & beyond, including awareness of technical challenges in the process technology & product design fields
- Strong knowledge of design flow & EDA/CAD tools including but not limited to Cadence & Mentor
- Strong technical project management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The following will be viewed as pluses:
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- Technology transfer from fab to fab &/or technology development to manufacturing including yield ramp
- Experience in new product introduction