This job is no longer available
Embedded Software Team Leader, South Cambs, up to £53k
We are seeking a Team Leader for a small group of Embedded Software Engineers working on some very high-tech communications products. The Software Team Leader will need a background in embedded C/C++ software development on a Linux platform does not require previous knowledge of wireless or telecoms systems. You will be working for an exciting organisation developing leading edge technology in the wireless communications market sector.
You will be working within the development team as the Embedded Software Team Leader, heading a small team developing cutting edge software for the portfolio of world leading Wireless products. This role will be hands on.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be an enthusiastic, diligent individual with a proven background in embedded C/C++/Linux software development and team leading.
You will need;
- Degree Educated in a relevant subject
- Strong Embedded Software Development experience using C and RTOS
- Proven knowledge of Linux
- Good Agile development knowledge very beneficial
- Strong understanding of hardware and hardware interfacing; I2C, I/O, etc
- Scripting languages such as Python and Perl beneficial
- Reporting and Documentation
- Developing software for wireless products beneficial but not essential (Basestations, STB, RF products, etc)
Location: South Cambridge / Hertfordshire (Commutable from Cambridge, Stevenage, Huntington, St Neots, North London, etc
Position: Embedded Software Team Leader
Salary: £47k - £53k + Bens