This job is no longer available
I am recruiting for a global leader in the rapidly growing field of embedded computer technology, with locations in Germany, Europe, USA, Canada and Asia.
The role is based at my clients site just outside Europe.
- Layout of circuit boards for CPU demanding applications
- Creation of manufacturing data Care of the component library, the administration used CAD tools
- Optimization of the layout in terms of cost, manufacturability and reliability
- Work closely with the hardware development and assemblers
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent or technicians in the field of hardware design
- At least 3 years experience in analog and digital PCB layout
- Experience with CAD tools, ideally, Mentor Expedition
- Good knowledge of English
- Team orientation, flexibility, responsibility, reliability and durability
If this role is of interest please get in touch ASAP.