This job is no longer available
Senior Digital Design Engineer, Bristol
We are looking for a new senior engineer to join our client’s team and work in a design centre on leading edge digital video chips including new IP core creation and integration of the world's leading IP.
The main part of the role will be creation of IP cores for large SoCs in leading edge technologies. The candidate will have the opportunity to own all aspects design through architecture, micro-architecture, implementation, debug and timing closure. There will also be opportunities to extend experience into other front end work such as IP verification and integration.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Excellent academic background
- Architecture and micro-architecture definition and design
- RTL design
- Verilog will be a definite plus
- RTL and gate level simulation and debug
- Previous experience with telecommunications or digital television technologies will be a plus
- Experience in other areas or with specific EDA tools would also be useful, including:
- Unix scripting languages
- Good communication skills and able to work well in a team
- Flexible to move between all front end design activities as required