Software Engineer - C, Embedded, Wireless
This job has now expired
Embedded software engineering vacancy with a world leading semiconductor company to develop and implement Embedded software for RF device driver's for state of the are wireless communications products.
The successful candidate will join my clients Physical layer team, in either UK offices in Bristol or Cambridge, and will be tasked with developing real-time software for every aspect of the Radio interface for their cellular modem platforms.
Candidates are required to hold a minimum of a bachelors degree in a relevant subject plus experience of :
- Device Driver development in real time, C/RTOS environment, ideally for cellular chipsets but not essential.
- Experience of radio control software.
- Embedded real time operating systems 'C' language programming.
- Appreciation of air interface standards including, but not limited to GSM & WCDMA.
- Experience with RF devices and RF debug tools (base station emulators, spectrum analysers etc.) a bonus.
This is a great opportunity to employ your skills in one of the wireless industries most exciting developmental areas. Don't hesitate in contacting Alex at IC Software to apply now!
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-software.com