This job is no longer available
Software Engineer - Automotive Infotainment - C/C++ - Munich
As a leading provider of embedded software solutions, my client covers the entire software development process from automobiles in the area of infotainment. This exciting and emerging company is currently looking for Software Developers with differing levels of competence to join their highly skilled Infotainment team in Munich.
In addition to superb market-leading salaries, this company offers fully-paid accomodation for 3 months as well as a yearly bonus and free German language lessons.
- In-depth knowledge of C + +
- Software engineering, object-oriented design, UML
- Application development in the embedded environment
- Knowledge of automotive and software architecture design desired, but not necessary
- A relevant university degree
- Good English and good knowledge of German
- At least two years work experience
- Customer-focused operation
Our Client Offers:
- Excellent opportunities for growth
- Flat structures and modern way of working
- Outstanding facilities in one of the best cities in Europe
- Upto 20 days of Training and Development per year - in specialised and niche technology areas
Interested? I'm sure you are! Contact John ASAP for more information.