This job is no longer available
Salary: Up to £55000 + Benefits - Dependant on Experience
Our Client offers an extensive range of products, systems and services for aircraft and engine manufacturers, airlines and defence forces around the world. Due to continued expansion they are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager who will be responsible for managing the integration and installation elements of existing and new projects.
Experience of managing integration and installation projects involving communications equipment preferably within defence or in a similar engineering industry is required. You should be an excellent communicator and be able to demonstrate both effective change and conflict management. You will be expected to work as part of a team while also getting the best out of people and working autonomously.
Programme Manager Accountabilities:
- Leadership responsibility for the development and delivery of a multi million pound integration and installation projects
- Line management responsibility for project managers
- Meeting project milestones, and schedule and budget requirements
- Establishing and reporting Performance Metrics
- Conducting customer progress reporting meetings and compilation of associated reports
- Management of project issues, risks and opportunities
- Identification of new opportunities for the business, including product development and support
- Identification and planning of resources needed to support programme deliverables
- Approving of all internal and subcontractor documentation in line with company standards
Programme Manager Qualifications / Personal Characteristics:
- Programme Management experience of integration and installation projects preferably within the defence industry or a similar engineering industry
- Highly competent in the use of project management software tools such as: MSP, EPM, ERP systems.
- Highly competent in the following Project Management techniques: Earned value, Critical Path, Pert Analysis and Network generation, Project Lifecycle Management
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Subcontract management and customer management
- Revenue and cost reporting
- Cost to Complete Projections
- Degree level (or equivalent) in and engineering or related subject
The successful Programme Manager will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity for further career development.
The F10 Group offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.