Embedded Software Engineer - Cambridge
This job has now expired
Applicants must have a good understanding of electronics, a relevant degree and at least 5 yrs commercial experience in the following areas:
* Embedded C programming (dsPIC33 processors)
* Familiar with version control systems.
* Hands-on experience with embedded software debugging using PC software tools.
* Effective at hardware debugging using oscilloscopes, in-circuit emulators, DMMs, etc.
* Understanding of execution time optimisation and the ability to write fast code.
* Understanding of communication systems including RS232 and Ethernet.
* Knowledge of assembly language would be an advantage.
* Ability to analyse customer problems and provide technical support.
The environment has fast changing priorities and requires someone able to produce solutions quickly, so strong problem solving ability is essential. This role requires you to work with minimal supervision.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Software.
Keywords: embedded, software, C, assembler, PIC, firmware, dsPIC33, rs232, low level, Ethernet, tcp/ip, Cambridge, East Anglia, England, UK
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.