This job is no longer available
Commutable from Cambridge, Bedford, Peterborough, Stevenage, Essex and Bedfordshire
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of electronic control products and poses strong communication and people skills. This role would also suite any ex-forces maintenance managers / engineers.
- Balancing the expectations of our customers with the needs of the business
- Work closely with our engineering and quality teams to ensure a smooth entry into service for matters under your responsibility for new products.
- Ensure the views and expectations of our customers are communicated within the business
- To manage to resolution any non-conformances in line with commitments given
- To provide training to customers
- To represent the company at conferences or on customer visits.
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Strong technical capability
- Ability to manage difficult meetings with customers
- Highly motivated and able to influence at senior levels.
- Committed to customer satisfaction but with a strong understanding of the impact on the business.
- Well organised confident professional able to take the lead on Customer issues
- Able to analyse market trends and complete sales and order forecasts
- Direct customer interface experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Aerospace experience (military & civil)
- Having led business improvement or upgrade programmes
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.