This job is no longer available
Due to continued expansion and growth in the sector they are seeking a field service engineer to join the team in the West Midlands, principally the Solihull, Warwick and Coventry areas.
Your day to day responsibilities will be the service and maintenance of a range of electronic security and cashless vending equipment principally used in the retail and catering sectors, but with a wide range of different applications, there is a high variety of customers and uses. You will need to be flexible, well presented and highly professional in your attitude with the ability to deal with customers at all levels.
The role will also involve participation in an on call rota, which currently stands at 1 in 4 weeks.
In order to be considered you will need to demonstrate:
* A professional qualification in electronic engineering (either a recognised apprenticeship or a HNC or above)
* Experience in the service and repair of access control or cardless payment systems
* Full / clean UK driving licence (absolute maximum 3 points)
* Resident in the Northants / Milton Keynes area
* 10 years traceable UK work history (for the purposes of security clearance)
In return the company will offer a competitive salary, overtime, allowances, company vehicle, phone and laptop and opportunities to progress within a fast paced and forward thinking business.
Please send your CV and a covering letter describing why you should be considered for this post to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.