European Recruitment specialises in Hardware & Software engineering in Wireless, Semiconductor, IP, Multimedia, Hi-Tech & Telecoms sectors. We offer numerous permanent and contract opportunities throughout the UK and Europe. Our consultants mix research and recruitment to have a deep understanding of the technical areas in their respective industries, providing you with the best recruitment and career services possible.
Key areas of interest include:
• Hardware Design & Verification
• Digital IC, Analog / RFIC, IC Layout …
• Physical Design, Power Management, DRAM…
• RF and Baseband
• Senior Management, Project & Program Management - Technical, Sales & Marketing
• Configuration Management, Build & Release, Integration
• Embedded Software, Firmware, SW Apps
• Protocol Stack Dev, Int, Testing, Test Case Dev, IOT, Validation & Verification
• Algorithms, DSP, Layer 1/PHY, R&D
• C/C++, C#, Java, .NET
About European Recruitment
We are an award-winning technical recruitment agency that has been expanding rapidly since founded in 2009. We work with some of the most successful technology companies in the world on an international level, from the UK and Europe to the US, Canada, Asia and beyond. Our consultants are honest and straight forward and will do their utmost to provide you with the best possible service – see our testimonials to find out why people love working with us.
Found 88 jobs with European Recruitment Ltd
Order by: Newest first Salary
- €35 - €50 per hour
Host and Debug Tooling Engineer (C++/ QT / Java / Linux) I have an exciting contract opportunity looking for a Host and Debug Tooling Engineer to work with ...
- £30 - £45 per hour
**Senior Graphics Engineer - 3D, GPU, OpenCL, Cuda, Linux** We are currently looking for a Graphics Guru to contribute to the development and optimisation o...
- €50000 - €75000 per annum + package
** Analog Design Leader - Mixed Signal, ASIC, physical layer, power management, displays, automotive applications, IC, RF ** Description : You will be re...
- €60000 - €90000 per annum + package
We are currently looking for a **Memory Architect** - Non-Volatile / Flash Missions & Objectives : *Lead the development of the non-volatile memory desig...
- €50000 - €70000 per annum + package
We are currently looking for a **Design Model Expert** You will - drive spice models development, customization and Quality Assurance - closely work wit...