European Recruitment specialises in Hardware & Software engineering in Wireless, Semiconductor & Electronics, Multimedia & IP, Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Gaming, Creative & Medical devices. We offer numerous permanent and contract opportunities throughout the UK and Europe. Our consultants mix research and recruitment to have a deep understanding of the technical areas in their respective industries, providing you with the best recruitment and career services possible.
Key areas of interest include:
• Hardware Design & Verification
• Digital IC, Analog / RFIC, IC Layout …
• Physical Design, Power Management, DRAM…
• RF and Baseband
• Senior Management, Project & Program Management - Technical, Sales & Marketing
• Configuration Management, Build & Release, Integration
• Embedded Software, Firmware, SW Apps
• Protocol Stack Dev, Int, Testing, Test Case Dev, IOT, Validation & Verification
• Algorithms, DSP, Layer 1/PHY, R&D
• C/C++, C#, Java, .NET
About European Recruitment
We are an award-winning technology recruitment agency that has been expanding rapidly since founded in 2009. We work with some of the most successful technology companies in the world on an international level, from the UK and Europe to the US, Canada, Asia and beyond. Our consultants are honest and straight forward and will do their utmost to provide you with the best possible service – see our testimonials to find out why people love working with us.
Found 103 jobs with European Recruitment Ltd
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £41000 - £42000 per annum
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced UI Artist with my client a leading video games developer who create stand-alone browser games, social netwo...
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Enterprise Senior Software Engineer (Helsinki, Java 7+, Sql, OOD, Perl, UML, design patterns) €45-55K As an Enterprise Senior Software Engineer, you would b...
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
Electronics Design Engineer (Herts, consumer electronics, EMC, PCB,ESD) £30K - £35K I currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Design Engi...
- £50 - £52 per hour
Audio Software Engineer (ALSA, MOST, Automotive, North Germany, Contract - 6 months)€65 - €68ph I currently have an exciting contract opportunity for an Audi...
- £28000 - £29000 per annum
Project Support Officer (PSO, Herts, Planning, Structuring, Clarity PPM, Planview, Primavera) £28K A key British Technology Developer requires a PSO to pr...