European Recruitment specialises in Hardware & Software engineering in Wireless, Semiconductor & Electronics, Multimedia & IP, Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Gaming, Creative & Medical devices. We offer numerous permanent and contract opportunities throughout the UK and Europe. Our consultants mix research and recruitment to have a deep understanding of the technical areas in their respective industries, providing you with the best recruitment and career services possible.
Key areas of interest include:
• Hardware Design & Verification
• Digital IC, Analog / RFIC, IC Layout …
• Physical Design, Power Management, DRAM…
• RF and Baseband
• Senior Management, Project & Program Management - Technical, Sales & Marketing
• Configuration Management, Build & Release, Integration
• Embedded Software, Firmware, SW Apps
• Protocol Stack Dev, Int, Testing, Test Case Dev, IOT, Validation & Verification
• Algorithms, DSP, Layer 1/PHY, R&D
• C/C++, C#, Java, .NET
About European Recruitment
We are an award-winning technology recruitment agency that has been expanding rapidly since founded in 2009. We work with some of the most successful technology companies in the world on an international level, from the UK and Europe to the US, Canada, Asia and beyond. Our consultants are honest and straight forward and will do their utmost to provide you with the best possible service – see our testimonials to find out why people love working with us.
Found 86 jobs with European Recruitment Ltd
Order by: Newest first Salary
- €40000 - €45000 per annum
Senior Game producer My Client - an exciting game studio in Amsterdam, producing premium games for consoles, tablets and smartphones, is looking for a Senio...
Are you interested in working for a world leading semiconductor on the latest technology?
- €80000 - €100000 per annum
A world leading automotive client are expanding a highly successful R&D team in Southern Germany creating the need for an experienced Infotainment Architect....
- €70000 - €90000 per annum
A world leading OEM client's subsidery are offering the chance to take up an exciting role in automotive software development. You will work in an internatio...
- €40000 - €80000 per annum
Automotive Software Engineer (Autosar, Simulink, Zigbee, CAN) I am looking for Automotive Software experts looking to capitalise on our new connections Euro...