European Recruitment specialises in Hardware & Software engineering in Wireless, Semiconductor & Electronics, Multimedia & IP, Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Gaming, Creative & Medical devices. We offer numerous permanent and contract opportunities throughout the UK and Europe. Our consultants mix research and recruitment to have a deep understanding of the technical areas in their respective industries, providing you with the best recruitment and career services possible.
Key areas of interest include:
• Hardware Design & Verification
• Digital IC, Analog / RFIC, IC Layout …
• Physical Design, Power Management, DRAM…
• RF and Baseband
• Senior Management, Project & Program Management - Technical, Sales & Marketing
• Configuration Management, Build & Release, Integration
• Embedded Software, Firmware, SW Apps
• Protocol Stack Dev, Int, Testing, Test Case Dev, IOT, Validation & Verification
• Algorithms, DSP, Layer 1/PHY, R&D
• C/C++, C#, Java, .NET
About European Recruitment
We are an award-winning technology recruitment agency that has been expanding rapidly since founded in 2009. We work with some of the most successful technology companies in the world on an international level, from the UK and Europe to the US, Canada, Asia and beyond. Our consultants are honest and straight forward and will do their utmost to provide you with the best possible service – see our testimonials to find out why people love working with us.
Found 126 jobs with European Recruitment Ltd
Order by: Newest first Salary
- South Korea
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable
Embedded Software Senior Engineer/Engineer - Medical Devices - Asia European Recruitment are currently working alongside a global leading technology firm, ...
- Munich (County)
- €45 - €50 per hour
Embedded Software Unit Tester - 6 month (rolling) contract - Near Munich - 45/50 EUR/Hour depending on experience
- €65000 - €85000 per annum + package.
You will be part of a team focusing on R&D for future security solutions ranging from security IP design to strong end-to-end security solutions and vulnerab...
- £380 - £390 per day
Software Test & Automation Engineer - Cambridge - 3 months (rolling) contract - £380/£390 per day
My market leading client are looking to attract a software quality engineer in response to an exciting automotive focused opportunity in Dresden. You will be...