European Recruitment specialises in Hardware & Software engineering in Wireless, Semiconductor & Electronics, Multimedia & IP, Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Gaming, Creative & Medical devices. We offer numerous permanent and contract opportunities throughout the UK and Europe. Our consultants mix research and recruitment to have a deep understanding of the technical areas in their respective industries, providing you with the best recruitment and career services possible.
Key areas of interest include:
• Hardware Design & Verification
• Digital IC, Analog / RFIC, IC Layout …
• Physical Design, Power Management, DRAM…
• RF and Baseband
• Senior Management, Project & Program Management - Technical, Sales & Marketing
• Configuration Management, Build & Release, Integration
• Embedded Software, Firmware, SW Apps
• Protocol Stack Dev, Int, Testing, Test Case Dev, IOT, Validation & Verification
• Algorithms, DSP, Layer 1/PHY, R&D
• C/C++, C#, Java, .NET
About European Recruitment
We are an award-winning technology recruitment agency that has been expanding rapidly since founded in 2009. We work with some of the most successful technology companies in the world on an international level, from the UK and Europe to the US, Canada, Asia and beyond. Our consultants are honest and straight forward and will do their utmost to provide you with the best possible service – see our testimonials to find out why people love working with us.
Found 147 jobs with European Recruitment Ltd
Order by: Newest first Salary
If you have the following skills then please get in touch with an up to date and I will be happy to discuss this role with you. The V & V engineers (Test Au...
- €50 - €55 per hour
Software Engineer Tool chain Development This is working for a world leading company located in Germany (English speaking site) You will be responsible for...
- €10000 - €100000 per annum + Negotiable
Your main responsibilities cover project monitoring, the legally compliant communication and correspondence with the contractual partners and the identificat...
- £40 - £60 per hour + depending on experience and relevance
The successful candidate should have experience in some or all of the following; - C++ - OOD / Object Oriented design on the PC side - Have experience of C+...
- €50 - €60 per annum + depending on experience
The successful candidate should have experience in some or all of the following; - Implementation of script based generators - Configuration and test of SW ...