European Recruitment specialises in Hardware & Software engineering in Wireless, Semiconductor & Electronics, Multimedia & IP, Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Gaming, Creative & Medical devices. We offer numerous permanent and contract opportunities throughout the UK and Europe. Our consultants mix research and recruitment to have a deep understanding of the technical areas in their respective industries, providing you with the best recruitment and career services possible.
Key areas of interest include:
• Hardware Design & Verification
• Digital IC, Analog / RFIC, IC Layout …
• Physical Design, Power Management, DRAM…
• RF and Baseband
• Senior Management, Project & Program Management - Technical, Sales & Marketing
• Configuration Management, Build & Release, Integration
• Embedded Software, Firmware, SW Apps
• Protocol Stack Dev, Int, Testing, Test Case Dev, IOT, Validation & Verification
• Algorithms, DSP, Layer 1/PHY, R&D
• C/C++, C#, Java, .NET
About European Recruitment
We are an award-winning technology recruitment agency that has been expanding rapidly since founded in 2009. We work with some of the most successful technology companies in the world on an international level, from the UK and Europe to the US, Canada, Asia and beyond. Our consultants are honest and straight forward and will do their utmost to provide you with the best possible service – see our testimonials to find out why people love working with us.
Found 284 jobs with European Recruitment Ltd
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Negotiable based on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Project Leader to work on a long term project in Germany for a World Leading Semiconductor. As Proj...
- €70000 - €92000 per annum
Hot new role - Configuration Management Support Engineer! Our client is looking for a Configuration Management Support Engineer to start immediately on the...
What will be your responsibilities in this Principal Test Engineer role? (Teradyne, LTX, Verigy 93k, SPEA) - You will be responsible for the valuation and c...
We are looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join a Payment and Security team working with emerging and future security technologies. You will be respons...
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
Our client is a global leading semiconductor company, specialising in wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions. Our client provides cutting e...