European Recruitment specialises in Hardware & Software engineering in Wireless, Semiconductor & Electronics, Multimedia & IP, Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Gaming, Creative & Medical devices. We offer numerous permanent and contract opportunities throughout the UK and Europe. Our consultants mix research and recruitment to have a deep understanding of the technical areas in their respective industries, providing you with the best recruitment and career services possible.
Key areas of interest include:
• Hardware Design & Verification
• Digital IC, Analog / RFIC, IC Layout …
• Physical Design, Power Management, DRAM…
• RF and Baseband
• Senior Management, Project & Program Management - Technical, Sales & Marketing
• Configuration Management, Build & Release, Integration
• Embedded Software, Firmware, SW Apps
• Protocol Stack Dev, Int, Testing, Test Case Dev, IOT, Validation & Verification
• Algorithms, DSP, Layer 1/PHY, R&D
• C/C++, C#, Java, .NET
About European Recruitment
We are an award-winning technology recruitment agency that has been expanding rapidly since founded in 2009. We work with some of the most successful technology companies in the world on an international level, from the UK and Europe to the US, Canada, Asia and beyond. Our consultants are honest and straight forward and will do their utmost to provide you with the best possible service – see our testimonials to find out why people love working with us.
Found 116 jobs with European Recruitment Ltd
Order by: Newest first Salary
Mobile Games Developers Wanted My Client - A leading Mobile and online gaming company are looking for Mobile developers for their office in Hamburg. They a...
Senior Graphics Game Developer (C++/C#, OpenGL/DirectX) My Client - A leading online gaming company - is looking for a Senior Graphics Game Developer for ...
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
My client - a AAA games studio in the Midlands, is looking for an experienced Engine Programmer to join their team to help join their core technology team, t...
- €70000 - €80000 per annum
Cloud Software Architect: Big Data You will help design and implement cloud based software, working both individually and as an intermediary with multiple te...
- Negotiable based on experience
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Engineer to join a Global leader in the electronics industry to work a 12 month, lucrative contract base...